Subject: FW: N-ALM/72: Call for Agenda Items – Noise Sub-group Meeting, 11–12 June 2025, Copenhagen | Travel and Accommodation Information
From: Moonika Käst <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 17:57:13 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere!

Tulemas on regulaarne N-ALM rahvusvaheline koosviibimine, kus ka
lennunduse mürateemad käitluses on, sh mürahäiringud.

Vaadake palun ajakava infot ning andke teada, kas keegi teie asutusest
osaleb ka Terviseameti ettekandega (kui riiklik CA häiringute korje jne
osas) ise või saadate ettekande (maks 1-2 slaidi)
mulle, ma siis kannan ise need üle veebi ette. Sellel korral saab osaleda
ka üle veebi.

Kui on osalemise soov ja kui on ettepanekuid ka päevakava osas vms, palun
mulle sellest hiljemalt 14 mai 2025 teada anda, panen kõikide osapoolte
poolt vastuse kokku ja saadan ise välja neile.

Kui osaleda ei soovi, ootan ettekande infot, mida näidata saaks neile,
hiljemalt maikuu kolmandal täisnädalal.

Lugupidamisega

Moonika Käst

MET vaneminspektor

Lennuliiklusteeninduse ja lennuväljade osakond
Mob +372 58134428

 <http://www.transpordiamet.ee/> www.transpordiamet.ee

Lõõtsa 5 / 11415 Tallinn (ATS/AD)

Valge 4 / 11413 Tallinn (ADMIN)

Transpordiamet

From: Annemette Carline Søgård Jørgensen <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2025 7:25 AM
To: Jens Erik Ditlevsen <[email-masked]>; Annemette Carline
Søgård Jørgensen <[email-masked]>; Annette Klaaborg
<[email-masked]>; Mette Borglykke Sørensen <[email-masked]>;
Moonika Käst <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
Egill Björn Thorstensen <[email-masked]>; Hrönn Ingólfsdóttir
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked];
[email-masked];
[email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Elin Sofia Ek <[email-masked]>; Bolette Halkjær Skov
Sørensen <[email-masked]>
Subject: N-ALM/72: Call for Agenda Items – Noise Sub-group Meeting, 11–12
June 2025, Copenhagen | Travel and Accommodation Information

Good morning, dear colleagues,

I hope you are all doing well!

Preliminary Agenda for the N-ALM/72 Noise Sub-group meeting (attached)

As part of our ongoing discussion on noise-related issues in the field of
aviation, I would like to invite you to submit agenda items for the
upcoming meeting of the N-ALM/72 Noise Sub-group meeting.

Reflecting on last year’s discussions, I would naturally suggest
continuing the focus on:

1.	Noise complaints – a quantitative and qualitative approach

*	How can we better analyse and systematise noise complaints?
*	Experiences from the Nordic countries: management, trends, and
potential new strategies.

2.	Continued analysis and mapping of non-acoustic noise disturbance

*	Follow-up on our previous engaging discussions on non-acoustic
factors.
*	How can we integrate this knowledge into noise strategies and
regulations?

3.	Drone strategies and noise – a new dimension

*	Presentation of specific strategies regarding drones and their
noise impact.
*	Discussion on Nordic guidelines and future challenges.

Taking all circumstances into account, such as limited resources and
staffing, the meeting will be held as a hybrid meeting, both physically in
Copenhagen and virtually on Teams

We hope that the hybrid format will enable both previous and new
participants from Estonia and Latvia, as well as, depending on the
circumstances, participants from all Nordic countries, to take part in the
Noise Sub-group meeting.

Please also let me know if you have any suggestions for relevant air
carriers to involve, or if you believe the meeting could be of interest to
others beyond those already on the mailing list.

Presentations on Day 2 – Please reply before 19th of May 2025!
As in previous years, we have set aside just over an hour on Day 2 for
participant presentations. We would greatly appreciate it if you could
share your ideas and suggested topics as soon as possible. Even though the
agenda already features many exciting items, we warmly welcome any
additional ideas, as there is always room for more valuable contributions.

Please submit your suggestions, along with a brief motivation, directly to
me at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  no later
than 19th of May 2025. This will help us structure the meeting as
effectively as possible. I look forward to hearing your input!

Practical information – travel and accommodation sub-group and main
meeting
Please find attached a short document with practical travel information to
Copenhagen, including metro directions from the airport, and nearby hotel
recommendations.

You are of course also welcome to make your own arrangements based on your
preferences.

Ahead of the meeting, we will share walking directions from Copenhagen
Central Station to the Danish Civil Aviation and Railway Authority
(Trafikstyrelsen) for participants attending in person, and a Teams link
for those joining virtually.

Confirmation of Attendance and Dietary Needs

We kindly ask you to inform us — if you have not already done so — of
which days you plan to attend the meeting(s), as well as any dietary
requirements (e.g., gluten-free, lactose-free, vegetarian, diabetic,
etc.). This will help us with the practical preparations.

Lunch and dinner

Lunch will be provided on the meeting days in our shared canteen.
On Wednesday, 11th of June, there will be an informal, self-paid dinner,
likely in the harbor area.
On Thursday, 12th of June, Denmark will host an official dinner in
connection with the main meeting.

We sincerely apologise for the late notice and hope it will not cause any
unnecessary difficulties in terms of booking travel or accommodation.

Thank you for your engagement. We look forward to our continued
collaboration.

Best regards,

Annemette

Med venlig hilsen

Annemette Carline Søgård

Special adviser – Flyvepladser (ADR) – Jura & Compliance
Aviation and Environment

Trafikstyrelsen
Danish Civil Aviation and Railway Authority
Carsten Niebuhrs Gade 43
1577 København V

Tlf.: + 45 4178 0457
Tlf.: +45 7221 8800
acsj <mailto:[email-masked]> @trafikstyrelsen.dk
 <http://www.trafikstyrelsen.dk/> www.trafikstyrelsen.dk
 <http://www.tbst.dk/> www.tbst.dk

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.